Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
Updated: Jan 21, 2022
With a little more time on our hands, this chocolate chip banana bread recipe is perfect for baking at home. All you need is a loaf pan and a few ingredients. Don’t let those ripe bananas go to waste!
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3 ripe bananas
1 tbsp milk
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 softened butter
1 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325°F and grease the loaf pan.
2. Mash bananas and mix with milk and cinnamon in a bowl.
3. Beat butter and sugar in another bowl. Add eggs and mix. Add banana mixture and mix.
4. Add in dry ingredients and mix together. Add chocolate chips and gently mix together.
5. Pour mixture into the loaf pan and bake for 60-70 minutes (ready when a toothpick comes out clean).
6. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes and then remove and enjoy!